ARBORx Work In and Around Town
Have you seen our trucks Downtown? ARBORx at Work, In and Around Town.
ARBORx at Work
Keep an eye for our crew teams, our work and trucks
What Our Customers Say About Us
Would you like to be included on our customer wall? Please contact us via email, phone or provided contact form. We would love to hear from you!
“I don’t know any company more concerned with customer satisfaction than ARBORx. Prompt, actually ahead of schedule, called first to make sure someone was home. You took on a big tree project and did a great job. I don’t think there was a twig left on the ground. Thanks again for a job well done.”
“My greatest claim to fame as a property manager is the work ARBORx did for us. The property looks spectacular and you really went above and beyond. You did an excellent job!”
Terms, Analytics & Privacy
Common terms and privacy statement, including information about Google Analytics.
Terms of Service, Analytics
Link to temporary terms of services – terms & privacy
Connect With Us
Call us today, we are available 7am to 7pm daily. Let’s connect.
Call for Tree Assessments & Arborist Services, Trimming, Maintenance or Emergency care
Continuous Education, learn about why we trim trees, why and when you should choose tree injections.
Why keep your trees trimmed?
We rarely get reports of trees begging to be trimmed, and as property owners and managers we don’t always prioritize the needs of these valuable assets, but perhaps we should. I know what you’re thinking, and sure we are not necessarily unbiased, but at the same time we have certainly seen what can happen when trees are neglected, and the results can be both ugly AND expensive. Here are 5 great reasons to maintain your trees on a regular basis.
- To enhance the natural beauty, appeal and value of a property. Numerous studies have shown that landscaping in general, and mature trees increase value, reduce time to rent or lease a property, and contribute to the overall return-on-investment of a property. Keeping your trees trimmed is the best way to maintain a clean and consistent impression for your property. For commercial properties especially, more frequent trimming can enhance visibility, reduce natural debris, and ensure that moss, seeds and fruits are controlled and eliminated where they are not wanted. *
- To ensure the health of the tree and promote growth. Like all living things, trees are susceptible to many threats and hazards. More frequent trimming of dead branches will promote additional growth and improve the overall health of your trees. In addition, tree pruning can promote stronger root development, and even increase the chance of survival in a major wind storm. Like most living things, trees can often contract disease, and in some cases can infect other trees around them. Pruning is the best way to eliminate a disease early on, in the hopes of saving the tree.
- To minimize hazards to people and property. For professional property managers, this is most often the number one reason to inspect and trim trees often. Trees have natural “hot spots” on their trunks that should be examined for weakness and decay, and which left un-noticed can eventually result in a tree falling. Dead branches called “hangers” can sever and fall, either immediately or over time creating a severe hazard in the drop zone. Many commercial and residential insurance companies will also require a minimum distance between trees and roof lines on commercial properties.
- To Improve Visibility. While we love our trees, we also recognize that where trees are part of a commercial and especially a retail landscape, the name of the game is visibility. In addition to promoting the health and longevity of a tree, eliminating dead limbs, suckers, seeds, moss, fronds and other “distractions” can greatly enhance visibility and generate focus on a building or venue.
*Dr Joel B. Goldsteen, Professor of City and Regional Planning at The University of Texas at Austin published a study which explored the correlation between occupancies and architectural design variables which included Landscaping. His study concluded that landscaping ranked first as being highly correlated with commercial occupancies. “Landscaping amenities pay back the developer as evidenced by the higher occupancies (and rents) clearly justifying the investment”.
Why and When Should I use ARBORx Tree Injections?
Injecting Palms is the most efficient and effective way to treat and prevent common diseases in our area. The direct application of treatments into the structure of the palm increases uptake of the product, allows for exact amounts to be administered, and avoids the runoff of compounds into our environment. Injections are immediately available to improve the health and longevity of your palms, and to prevent and reduce the impacts of common diseases. Why Inject? Palm injection offers direct placement of product where it is most needed, both accelerating and improving results
- Supplemental Nutrition One of the most overlooked aspect of palm care is nutrition, the main building block for maintaining palms in an urban setting. Formulas used for lawns and bushes are often counterproductive for palms. Nutrient deficiency can cause “Frizzle top” where fronds are twisted with multiple dead and yellowing fronds appearing throughout the palm’s canopy. 2. Disease Treatment and Prevention here are many diseases affecting palms today and can be addressed in a cost-effective way to slow or stop the spread of disease.
- Lethal Bronzing: A mollicute, similar to bacteria, that affects common palms as well as most specimen palms, such as Canary Island, Medjool, Sylvester, Bismarck and others.
- Lethal Yellowing: A phytoplasma disease, this affects many species of palms located especially in open areas such as parks, fields and golf courses. These settings attract the Plant hopper which both consume plant tissue, as well as spread disease. The only effective cure is prevention
- Ganoderma: A white (rot) Fungi, this produces a (rot) woody tissue. As this fungus destroys the palm wood internally. The only effective cure is prevention
- Weevil: A beetle larvae that can excavate holes in the trunk of a palm weakening and eventually killing the common palm and specialty palms. The only effective cure is prevention
*Jerry Reiss, ARBORx Chief Operating Officer and ISA Certified Arborist
ARBORx Tree Services Team
We are ARBORx Tree Services
Updates, Blog and More
Keep a look out for ARBORx updates, services, work performed in the field
Website, Updates and New Content
First of all welcome to our new site, we’ve been working hard to create a platform where our customers can learn about our daily activities, watch our team grow and learn a little bit about what we do on the go. We will continue to post updates here, which might be videos, photos, interview or something that would normally go out on a separate platform. However the case, we want to share what we are doing over here at ARBORx Tree Services.
Quick note to wrap this up, kindly check back from time to time as we will continually post new material on a month -to- month basis. Care to share your experience and be highlighted on the site? This is where our customer feedback and testimonials will live! Enjoy!
Commercial Properties, Care and Maintenance – We provide care for Professional Property Managers Developers, HOA’s, Retailers and Business Owners
Glenridge on Palmer Ranch
“For nearly a decade, Affordable Palm has cared fo the hundreds of trees and palms located at the Glenridge on Palmer Ranch…. We count on them for professional, timely and economic service. We take great pride in our growing campus, and Affordable’s TLC has certainly enhanced the park-like appearance of Glenridge.”
Grounds Manager – Then Glenridge on Palmer Ranch
WestShore Yacht Club
“ARBORx Tree Services performed both live oak trimming and palm trimming on our upscale waterfront community. Our live oaks had not been historically trimmed and were very overgrown. ARBORx was extremely knowledgable and accomodating to our needs… They took special care to our oaks and our residents alike! We could not have been happier with the service and results.”
Senior Property Manager, Castle Group
“ARBORx has absolutely nailed the concept of customer service! Working with the entire team was a wonderful experience. The employees are top notch in every department, sales, billing, project management, and crew. After our initial seasonal trim, we have continued to call on them weekly for intermittent trimming. We at Oakwood Manor will continue to rely on them for their services and recommend that you do the same.”
The Oakwood Manor Team
“Recently Heritage Oaks Villas hire Affordable Palm (ARBORx Tree Service). The experience was professional and completed quickly much to our satisfaction… Their Field Sales Consultant was very knowledgeable and spent many hours working with me making sure everything would be done as Planned… The company is ISA Arborist Certified along with their employees… Heritage Oaks Villas is looking forward to continuing this relationship and highly recommend ARBORx.”
The Heritage Oaks Property
Municipalities, Local Arborist Services – Servicing Government Buildings and Campuses Parks and Beaches, Medians and Right-of Way Universities, Schools and Libraries