Going The Extra Mile; Safely
After a tree has fallen or has been removed, ARBORx stands ready to finish the job with safe, professional, and complete stump and root removal services. We have the specialized tools and experience to prepare the site for re-planting, sod, or any other surfacing required by the client. There are several good reasons property managers and owners should take the extra step to either grind or completely remove a stump or root ball in addition to increasing the beauty and natural flow of your landscape. The most important reasons property managers and owners should take the extra step to either grind or completely remove a stump or root ball include:
- Minimize risk and maximize safety- Even when flush cut, stumps can become tripping hazards over time as surrounding soil settles and landscapers continually trim the base
- Reduce the risk for insect infestation and spreading, especially if the tree was removed for that reason.
Service Options Include:
- Standard Stump Grinding service provides up to 8 inches below surface grade
- Deep Stump Grinding service provides up to 18 inches below surface grade
- Root ball removal service will dislodge and remove the root ball entirely, the ideal solution for replanting trees in the same spot
Trimming, Care And Maintenance Takeaways…
Our ISA Certified Staff and Tree Health Experts can diagnose your tree-scape and prescribe helpful solutions
Fully Licensed & Equipped, Experienced Climbers; Minimizing disruption
Processes and procedures to protect and prevent the spread disease.
Specializing in Florida Protected Mangrove Species, protecting local coastal ecosystems
ARBORx takes the guess work out of ensuring you remain compliant with State and County requirements for tree services. Where appropriate, we are authorized to facilitate removals without permitting under the State of Florida House Rule 1159